SETTLEMENTS / CONVEYANCING CLERK
Ellery Brookman is a dynamic law firm with a loyal client base and a solid track record of delivering results for our clients. Our commitment to providing top quality service means we are a busy practice and constantly growing.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Settlements Clerk with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a cohesive team.
Key duties will include:
* Being responsible for progressing residential and commercial settlement files through to settlement.
* Handling all settlement enquiries and liaising with clients and various third parties in a professional and timely manner.
To qualify, you must have:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Settlements/Conveyancing Clerk.
* Attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise.
* Strong communication skills.
* Proficiency in Word and Excel.
* Proficiency in PEXA, Landgate's online tools, including MyLandgate and EAS and OSR Revenue Online (preferred).
The Applicant must also be a non-smoker.
Please forward your resume and a copy of your qualifications to email@example.com or telephone Damara on 9022 2411 to discuss further.